Established in 2018, the Campus Award Management Team (CAMT) provides support to Campus schools, centers, departments and institutes related to the management of sponsored projects. As the Management Center’s primary post award resource, we provide monitoring and oversight of award management on Campus analyzing performance and trends, addressing situations as needed.
- Provide guidance related to compliance and address award management related questions
- Coordinate of resolution of complex issues with departments and other impacted offices throughout the award life cycle
- Identify and guide departments in the resolution of non-compliant ledger transactions
- Assist with evaluation and evolution of departmental processes or best practices
- Conduct targeted department and topic specific training based on requests or identified need
Closeout of Sponsored Projects
- Monitor, review and approve closeout documents for final financial reporting to sponsors
- Review and guide departments on analysis of late activity, assist in resolution if needed
Institutional Training & Initiatives
- Participate in the development and delivery of institutional training classes related to systems and topics related to sponsored project management
- Collaborate on development and review of procedures, policies, guidance documents, QRGs, training materials, etc.
- Support various phases of institutional initiatives from concept to implementation
Overall Management Center Support
- Provide Management Centers, Business Managers and other leaders with reports associated with various award management and closeout metrics
- Represent campus perspective and interest in various workgroups, initiatives, and projects
Our overall mission is to promote excellence in award management.