Established in 2018, the Campus Award Management Team (CAMT) provides support to Campus schools, centers, departments and institutes related to the management of sponsored projects. As the Management Center’s primary post award resource, we provide monitoring and oversight of award management on Campus analyzing performance and trends, addressing situations as needed.
Support provided by CAMT includes:
- Monitor, review and approve closeout documents
- Review and guide departments on analysis of late activity, assist in resolution if needed
- Review, approve and submit NIH No-Cost Extension (NCE) and Carryover (CO) requests
- Provide guidance related to compliance and address award management related questions
- Coordinate of resolution of complex issues with departments and other impacted offices throughout the award life cycle
- Identify and guide departments in the resolution of non-compliant ledger transactions
- Assist with evaluation and evolution of departmental processes or best practices
- Provide Management Centers, Business Managers and other leaders with reports associated with various award management and closeout metrics
- Conduct targeted department and topic specific training based on requests or identified need
- Participate in the development and delivery of institutional training classes related to systems and topics related to sponsored project management
- Compose or assist with development and review of guidance materials, QRGs, training materials, etc.
- Support roll-out and implementation of institutional initiatives as needed
Our overall mission is to promote excellence in award management.